- We participate sensibly showing respect for the traditional dances of other cultures
- We do our best to dance in time with the beat of the music
- We work as a team with the other dancers
Te Reo - Kai Term 3 and 4 2015
familiar food vocabulary
and say the words correctly.
In my group we are learning to give a simple opinion and to read with phrasing using our voices and punctuation e.g. full stop, capital letter, question mark, speech mark.
Term 2 PE
Learning intention: We are learning to send objects accurately
Success Criteria: I can …
Roll the ball along the ground towards the target
Step forward with my opposite foot
Point towards the target
Explain what I am trying to do when playing Skittles
(Players should take turns to use under arm throwing skills to send objects to knock over the cones)
- create a self-portrait
- talk about my own art work and artwork created by others
- To create a portrait where my facial features are the right size and shape and are drawn in the right place on my face.
- All facial features are in proportion and correctly placed.